The Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license specifies the conditions of use that you will give to the contents in order to respect your property rights. Acceptance of this license entails a series of rights and duties.
- Users are granted the right to use and distribute the materials in their original or adapted form.
- Users are permitted to create derivative works by editing, translating, adding to, combining, or incorporating them into other materials by other authors.
- Materials used are required to be attributed to the institution and original authors.
- Use is restricted to non-commercial educational purposes.
- If the original or derivative materials are republished or redistributed, they are required to be made freely available to other users under identical license conditions.